FAQ articles from Programme Management on available facilities.

Where can I print or make copies on campus?
You can print, copy, and scan on campus with myPrint, a campus-wide facility that allows you to send a print command from your workstation or own devices to...
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 9:46 AM
Where can I buy study books?
The literature for your courses is listed in the online Course Guide and/or on the course page in Canvas. You can purchase your books via: Study Associ...
Fri, 30 Jun, 2023 at 11:54 AM
University Library
As a student of the RSM the University Library will be an indispensable part of your study experience. The University Library at Woudestein Campus ensures t...
Thu, 23 Sep, 2021 at 11:29 AM
Sport & Entertainment
To get the most out of student life, having moments of downtime during your studies is important for your wellbeing. The Erasmus University Woudestein Campu...
Thu, 23 Sep, 2021 at 11:51 AM
Does the university offer language courses?
The Language & Training Centre (LTC) is the centre of expertise and partner for language testing, language training and communication skills training (b...
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 9:50 AM
Where can I get a CEFR certificate?
If you need a CEFR certificate to meet a certain requirement, please follow this link to find out more information on how to attain one.
Thu, 23 Sep, 2021 at 12:09 PM
Where can I buy books on campus?
The RSM study association STAR sells certain books with a discount.
Thu, 16 Feb, 2023 at 4:09 PM
Which sport facilities are there for students?
Information about sports facilities for students can be obtained via Erasmus Sport.
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 9:47 AM
How do I sign up for a sport pass?
You can buy your sport pass via theĀ Erasmus Sport webshop.
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 9:48 AM
Where is the campus bar?
You can find the campus bar In de Smitse in the Hatta Building, entrance on Erasmus Plaza. More information via their website.
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 9:49 AM